By accessing, browsing or viewing the website BrazilEcoNature.com, you accept, without limit or qualification, all applicable international laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any terms and conditions provided herein. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to BrazilEcoNature Company that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
2. Use of Materials on this web site
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on BrazilEcoNature’s web site for personal, educational use, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of any intellectual property title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BrazilEcoNature’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BrazilEcoNature at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon of the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The trademarks displayed on the web site, including BrazilEcoNature.com, are registered trademarks. Nothing contained in this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use trademarks displayed on the website without permission by the specific owner of the trademark displayed on the web site. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the web site, including alteration or use out of context, is strictly prohibited.